Which is the BIGGEST VOICE in your mind?
Your limitations, excuses and how you justify poor performance and inaction
Is it that part of you that will break through a brick wall to get what you want?
Whose company is the BIGGEST VOICE in your marketing space?
Your company OR Your competition?
While everyone can’t be the BIGGEST VOICE in their marketing space; I know that neither you nor your company will ever be the BIGGEST VOICE in your marketing space UNTIL that part of you that will break through a brick wall to get what you want is the BIGGEST VOICE in your own mind.
How I see the world of business, sales and marketing!
If you have made the choice to become a business owner or sales and marketing professional, your goal must be to become a top 5% income earner in your industry or you are better off getting a “real job.”
The good news is there are only three differences between the top 5% income earners and the other 95% of any industry:
Attitude- The driving force behind what you do and don't do, the choices you make and avoid, the words you say and don't say, and the questions you ask and don't ask
Strategy- the thoughts, choices, words, questions and actions you must perform to get what you want
Action- Your actual thoughts, choices, words, questions and actions and the quality, quantity, boldness, consistency and the effectiveness of those choices, words and actions
That is why everything I say, suggest and do has one purpose, to help you develop the Attitude, Strategy and Actions that compel you to Think, Make Decisions, Walk, Talk and Act like you are the Biggest, “Baddest” and Boldest voice in your mind and in your marketing space!
When that happens, you will become a top 5% income earner in your industry.