It is easy to see it as a clever way of saying that I can help you get more clients through better marketing and sales. But, in reality, it is so much more than that.
A “Client Factory” is everything that is involved in:
- Creating brand, marketing, and sales strategies for your company; including scripts and actions from "Hello, my name is" to "Thank you for doing business with me!"
- Becoming a "thought leader" in your industry, topic, or among the people you serve
- Attracting the specific type of clients you can help and who are willing to invest to get your help
- Engaging them until they believe you can help them
- Signing them as clients who pay you your price
- Upselling and retention scripts to increase the client value for all future clients
But those are just the basic sales and marketing elements!
A "Client Factory" will also tailor your product and service "offerings" to appeal to your ideal client, solve their problem, increase your prices, and increase your ability to retain clients for a longer period (see examples of results below).
Your “Client Factory” is not complete without the metrics in place to measure your effectiveness and hold you and your team accountable for performing the actions that define your "Client Factory" processes.
The final element of your “Client Factory” is your process for optimizing your factory so you produce the absolute best and highest paying clients in the quickest, simplest, easiest, and least expensive manner.
While a “Client Factory” is not a literal brick and mortar factory, it is your literal set of strategies, tactics, rules, scripts, prices, “offerings”, metrics, actions and optimization process that turn your time, creativity, and expertise into the specific clients who will create the income, business, and freedom you started your business to create.